劉先覺Liu Xian Jue James
President of Insurance and Financial Practitioners Association of Taiwan (IFPA)
Liu Xian Jue James now served as the President of Insurance and Financial Practitioners Association of Taiwan (IFPA). Before that, James was the Chairman of an insurance company (2009 to 2015), and led it becoming Taiwan’s top seven life insurance company.
In recent years, James has focused his attention to insurance technology and obtained the FinTech certificate (2016) and the AI certificate (2018) from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Topic: FinTech Era — Insurance Business Expert Agent 4.0
The keynote speech of Liu Xian Jue James will focus on the digital era, and explore the challenges and opportunities that InsurTech brings to the industry from the following 5 sections:
(1) Introduction to FinTech and InsurTech
(2) Influence of InsurTech on insurance companies
(3) The impact of InsurTech on insurance agents
(4) Criteria for insurance practitioners in the digital era
(5) Case study of applying InsurTech in Asia and North America